Manitoba Stakeout mission POSTPONED

October 16, 2015  •  Leave a Comment

Pretty gutted to be writing this but, the "Maniflowba-stakeout big wave surf mission" has been postponed until September 2016 due to inclement weather.  At the time on tuesday night when the team voted there were numerous days of -5 degrees celsius forecast as the daily high.  The vote was to put this one off until next year when the temperature should be more favourable.  On the upside I get to go to Moosefest this weekend in Upstate NY.  Sweet! 


Comments

No comments posted.
Loading...
Subscribe
RSS